Olympic Community Action Programs (OlyCAP) is a non-profit human services organization offering a wide variety of programs serving low-income, at-risk, and special needs populations. If you would like to become a part of this work, consider whether your interests and skills match any of the open positions listed below. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless indicated otherwise. OlyCAP is an equal-opportunity employer.
OlyCAP Job Opportunities
OlyCAP is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions (click on the title for a job description):
All positions open until filled. OlyCAP does not accept resumes in lieu of a completed application. The application is available above or at 228 W. 1st St., Port Angeles, (360) 452-4726 or 823 Commerce Loop, Port Townsend, (360) 385-2571. EOE.
Please fill in the application, print and then scan and email to HR@olycap.org. You will need to either bring or mail your signed, hard-copy of the application to OlyCAP at the 823 Commerce Loop address. Thank you.
Note: Home Care Aide Applicants apply using forms above, both applications must be filled out and submitted for consideration.
Required Application Materials
- Current Olympic Community Action Programs Application form
- You must submit a complete application, including signature
- OlyCAP does not accept resumes in lieu of applications
- Resume optional
Conditions of Employment
- Before you are hired, satisfactory results from criminal check required by Child/Adult Abuse Act
- If you are hired, you will need to provide proof of identity and documentation of U.S. citizenship or appropriate legal authorization to work
- Copy of social security card
- See above for the Employment Application
- Complete the form online and print paper copy OR print paper copy to complete
- If form is completed online, a signed paper copy must also be submitted to Human Resources at: OlyCAP, 823 Commerce Loop, Human Resource Dept., Port Townsend, WA 98368